Tue, Jul 13|
The MBA Tour | Western US
The MBA Tour is the perfect opportunity to explore your business school options and find the program that best aligns with your career goals. This is your chance to speak directly with the world’s leading business schools, attend interactive presentations to compare various programs...
Time & Place
Jul 13, 2021, 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM PDT
About the Event
The MBA Tour is the perfect opportunity to explore your business school options and find the program that best aligns with your career goals. This is your chance to speak directly with the world’s leading business schools, attend interactive presentations to compare various programs, improve your application, get exclusive GMAT™ Exam tips from the exam creators & more!SPECIAL OFFERS
All attendees will be eligible to win a $250 GMAT Exam Voucher and will receive an exclusive B-School Success bundle which includes:
- MBA.com application guides that provide expert advice for every stage of your journey to business school, from crafting a compelling answer to “Why business school?” to putting together applications that stand out in applicant pools full of qualified candidates
- Cost of MBA Report by BusinessBecause, breaking down the total cost of the world’s top MBA programs covering MBA tuition fees, living costs, healthcare, and more
- Telling Your Personal Story Bundle by MBASecrets: Step-by-step foolproof essay writing guide, personal interview with world-renowned admissions consultant, and collection of essays that worked. As an attendee of The MBA Tour, enjoy 15% off!
Everyone who attends their scheduled MeetUp(s) will receive a GMAT Accelerator bundle which includes:
- GMAT 8-Week Study Planner: The goals, tools & tips you need to work towards your b-school goals – in just 8 weeks. From the makers of the official GMAT™ exam.
- 15% off the GMAT™ Official Guide 2022 e-bundle.
Offers from our Advisors:
- Manhattan Prep will be offering 15% off GMAT or Executive Assessment Complete Courses or GMAT Interact. Learn more at their booth!
- Personal MBA Coach will be providing a Free Top MBA Application Tips downloadable guide. Visit their booth to get yours!
George Washington University Presents: Keynote
IESE Business School Presents